“The Retreat has been extremely valuable to me personally. I now feel I have a clear purpose in my life – in health, work, relationships, soul. Only wish it was longer! I want to go on further workshops with you.
“I really enjoyed the Retreat – time flew, it was never boring or tiring. I recognised things I urgently need to learn, and re-inforced other important things……
“A thoroughly enjoyable 2 days…I will now take time to understand my own self better… there are many issues I need to look at. You have shown me clearly how to move forward. I will do it!
“Thank you for this opportunity…..it was all so relevant to my life…. Timing, venue, food all tops, in a friendly environment..
Why should I choose to attend the Thriving on Success Growth Retreat?
1. Points of difference
*the Retreat’s whole focus is on you, who you are, what you want to become, how to get there. It’s all about you – the human person.
*the Retreat’s non-competitive laid-back style allows you to choose your degree of interaction with others, or privacy.
*unique content and principles-based approach to success in life.
*not pat pre-ordained answers, but ideas planted for you to choose and develop what fits your needs.
*while focussing on yourself, you’ll be enriched and stimulated by group conversations.
*in-depth profound inter-active teaching delivered in a clear simple way.
* it develops your human-ness – ‘for longterm happiness and success, the human factor is pivotal”.
2. What qualifies presenter Gwendolyn Needham?
* Life-experience in NZ and overseas as an educator in fields of Health, Psychology, Theology, Philosophy, & Organisational Management.
* Counsellor, Lifeskills author, Columnist, Social Entrepreneur, Nurse, Priest, Family advocate, Life Celebrant, Traveller.
* A h4 personal passion and ability to inspire and empower motivated individuals to be wholistically healthy, worldly-wise, free and able, so they can contribute their best values into society, the workplace and home lives.
* A leader in Culture change for New Zealand via leader-empowerment.
3. What makes this Retreat relevant to me?
* Because it’s all about you. Your life. Your now. Your future. Your happiness. Your well-being. Your business, personal, professional organisational lives. Your h4 YOU is key to success in all these fields. Your place and contributions into society. It’s NOT quick-fix, pie in the sky, false promises, glib words. But fun, too!
4. Tangibles at the end of the Retreat.
* Better awareness of your current life-realities, potential, practical pitfalls –
Where am I now? Where do I want to be? When? And How?
* Options to deal with these, effectively – your choice, your timeframe.
* A clearer picture about your past, present and future.
* New energy, resilience, wisdom, peace of mind.
* A written short-term action plan; a written long-term life plan.
* A written personal key summary of learning-points specific to you.
* A personal 90-minute appointment with Gwendolyn to further assist you.
* Your copy of HIGH Roads – Keys to Personal & Business Success.
* The enjoyment & value of time for yourself, and the pleasure of meeting others.