More on our Workshops
The Teachers’ & Leaders’ Manual equips your own staff to facilitate YAPP’s modular workshops, covering the content of ‘Dear Young Adults of the World NZ Edition’. Practical inter-active personal development within a caring strong framework will get all learners off to a sound start, as they are challenged to move into adulthood.
A sense of respect for others, belonging and connectedness is fostered. Self-confidence, can-do attitudes, whole-person views, and success strategies undergird this unique learning.
The Key Workshops are :
- Know Yourself – Take Charge – Grow Up. Roots, identity, beliefs, attitude. 6 modules
- New Zealand’s Culture & Social Scenes. Pitfalls. Solutions. 3 modules
- Earn and Learn – About Money & YOU. Habits & Goals. 2 modules
- Healthy Relationships & Success Tracks. 2 modules
- Communicate Your Way to the Job You Want. 5 modules
- Our Country, New Zealand. 2 modules
- Faith, Beliefs, & Life. 2 modules
Workshops come with worksheets, recognition of progressions, certification, goal setting, continuity, big picture views, rewards, and life-long connections. They can also be quality-assessed to earn credits for school attendees, in-house trainees, apprentices, those serving community sentences, other educational groups.